About Push-to-Connect Fittings
Push to Connect Fittings include a broad range, including adapters, caps, couplings, elbow and tees. The push-to-connect system creates a simple and secure connection without any soldering, crimping or joining materials. Just push the connection tube into the fitting until is stops. Due to the advantages of brass forging, most push-to-connect fittings are designed by brass forging and machining. Typical applications of push-to-connect fittings include systems for pneumatic control, robotics, instrumentation, and chemicals.
Features of Push-to-Connect Fittings
- Extremely easy to install — no tools necessary
- Made of durable brass with forging process
- Much higher temperature/pressure ratings than that of plastic Newloc
- No flow restrictions
- All male pipe threads come with a pre-applied fluoropolymer sealant
- Easy to disconnect and reuse
Brass Forging for Push-to-Connect Fittings
Brass forging for push-to-connect fittings offers a number of outstanding advantages over other manufacturing processes such as casting. Properties of the brass alloy represent the beginnings of these end-user benefits. The forging process adds superior mechanical and physical properties created by heat and pressure. Among the key advantages:
- High strength for safety, security, or long-term applications
- Near-net shape to reduce material costs
- Consistently tight dimensional tolerances and more intricate detail
- Enhanced surface finish for cosmetic value-added benefits
- Superior polishing and finishing surface characteristics
- Efficient production methods and component reduction
China Company for Forged Brass Push-to-Connect Fittings
CFS Forge has been providing custom forging and machining service for push-to-connect fittings (including adapters, caps, couplings, elbow and tees) for many years.
Currently our manufacturing facility stands at approximately 20,000 square meters with 8 forging presses ranging from 150 tons to 1,000 tons. Besides, we also have an individual machining workshop that allows us to supply completely machined, finished brass push-to-connect fittings to our customers.
We can not only provide a complete range of new parts from dies, samples, or production runs, but also over the last several years we have become proficient at adapting other forge’s tooling to our presses. Our current capacity (tooling, forging, machining and surface polishing) allows us to provide services for parts anywhere in the 1000 to 50,000 volume range.
Looking for a reliable supplier for brass forging and machining of your push-to-connect fittings in China with most competitive prices? Pls contact us!